Header Ads

ad

Comment on My Secure Mail – Email Client by Louis

I began using this e-mail client about 1 1/2 years ago, shortly after I bought my tablet, and after I examined several options. The setup was exceedingly simple; I entered each of my two e-mail accounts’ log-in data, as requested, and each began down-loading mail within a second, two at most. The layout is excellent. It displays the name of the sender in large, bold type, the title of the message in smaller bold type, and between zero and six lines of text (your choice). Just tap on the box, and the message opens. Images can be blocked, which speeds the mails’ down-loading, or be down-loaded and displayed automatically. If they are blocked, tapping on a display-option open them instantly. Tapping on a link opens a browser, of course, and a tap on an envelope icon opens a typically simple and straightforward message window.

There are many options for configuring the app: text size, colors, layout, etc. It is very user-friendly, uncluttered, and easy to understand.

I have installed MySecureMail on my house-mate’s phone. He is delighted with it, and uses it every day, preferring its simplicity and convenience over the desk-top computer’s more complex configuration.

There are no stars available for this review, but I give it five.



from Comments for AppsApk.com https://ift.tt/2xZSVXz
via IFTTT

No comments